Senior Living Facility
Senior Living Facility Case Study
- A senior living facility wanted to increase leads and user engagement on their website. They also wanted to develop a brand identity and generate brand awareness amongst individuals likely to be in need of a senior living facility.
- Deployed a PPC campaign to capture bottom of the funnel users, utilizing ad groups relevant to senior living, senior apartments, senior housing, retirement community, and independent living.
- Delivered branded ads on Facebook to users who demonstrated interest in retirement communities, assisted living, or independent living.
- In 10 months, the campaign yielded 232 conversions from PPC:
- Contact Us Submissions (21), Floor Plans Page Views (136), Click to Call (67), Calls from Ads (7), Email Contact (1)
- The campaign also yielded 6,470 clicks and 137,663 impressions from the branding campaign on Facebook.
Goal & Approach
A senior living facility wanted to increase leads and user engagement on their website while also establishing a brand identity and generate brand awareness. Working with Amplified Digital, River Valley Media Group launched a two-fold campaign, utilizing PPC and Targeted Facebook ads to help the client reach their goals.
PPC was launched with a focus on senior living, senior apartments, senior housing, independent living, retirement community, and assisted living facility. Additionally, research indicates that advertising on Facebook tends to increase the number of branded searches on Google Ads by an average of 34%, so a Facebook campaign was launched to help generate brand awareness amongst those who may be in need of a senior living facility – both potential residents and their families.
With a consistent budget during the course of the campaign, the client saw steady results over the course of ten months. The PPC campaign saw a slight peak in late winter and early spring with a 17.50% conversion rate in February, followed by a 17.17% conversion rate in March – both over 400% greater than industry benchmark. Overall, the campaign ended with a 11.22% conversion, outperforming the industry benchmark of 3.36% by 234%.
The branding campaign saw its highest click through rate in April, performing over 375% greater than the industry benchmark at 6.04%. Overall, the campaign yielded a click through rate of 4.70% which was 273% greater than the industry average of 1.26%.